April 9, 2021
Stand Up, Step In, STOP BULLYING!
(Length approx. 50 min)
Bullying Assembly Ideas | Anti Bullying Assembly Ideas
Utilizing massive amounts of audience participation, this anti-bullying assembly will take your kids through a multi-media spectacular show which includes music, movement, virtual characters, dance, interactive game shows and a generous helping of fun!
Using humor and participation and a high-tech virtual character named Cozmo, this assembly will entertain and engage your kids and teach them how to identify the players in a bullying episode and more importantly how they should deal with it.
"Absolutely the best assembly our school has ever had. David gets kids! He can relate to them like I've never seen anyone do. I can't say enough. The show was PERFECT!"
- PS 174, Rego Park, NY
Recognizing the Bully
• Strategies for Dealing With Bullying
• How it feels to be a victim
• The differences between teasing and bullying
• The importance of the bystander
• Standing up for yourself by being assertive
• How to avoid the “Bystander to Bully” syndrome
• Difference between "telling" and "tattling"