Bullying Assembly Ideas | Anti Bullying Assembly Ideas
Virtual Now Available!
"Absolutely the best assembly our school has ever had. David gets kids! He can relate to them like I've never seen anyone do. I can't say enough. The show was PERFECT!"
- PS 174, Rego Park, NY
Stand Up, Step In, STOP BULLYING!
Bullying Assembly Ideas for today!
Utilizing massive amounts of audience participation, three-time Parent's Choice Award-winning David Jack, will take yourkids through a multi-media spectacular show which includes music, movement, virtual characters, dance, interactive game shows and a generous helping of fun!
Using humor and participation, David and his high-tech virtual character friend Cozmo, entertain and engage your kids and teach them how to identify the players in a bullying episode and more importantly how they should deal with it. They will learn how to recognize situations where bullying will likely occur and how to best avoid those situations.
The following essential subjects are introduced:
• Characters in a Bullying Situation: Utilizing fast-paced interactive video,the kids learn the components of a bullying situation and clearly recognize those involved
.• Recognizing the Bully
• Strategies for Dealing With Bullying
• How it feels to be a victim
• What distinguishes a victim
• The differences between direct and indirect bullying
• The differences between teasing and bullying
• The importance of the bystander
• Standing up for yourself by being assertive
• How to avoid the “Bystander to Bully” syndrome
• Avoiding bullies
• Difference between "telling" and "tattling"
• And more!
Note: Bullying is a serious national epidemic and should be included in every school’s curriculum. This performance and the anti-bullying assembly ideas presented are in an entertaining, age-appropriate manner. Scary situations or subjects involving serious violence are NOT presented.
Call or email anytime using the links above. We're here to answer any questions you might have. Looking forward to hearing from you!